Pride Health is seeking candidates for a Technician with well-known healthcare and research institution in Englewood, CO. This is a 6-month contract-to-hire assignment,
Schedule – Tues – Sat 8p – 4:30a (Train Mon – Fri 9a – 5:30p for 3 weeks)
• Performs a variety of laboratory tests and assays in accordance with established policies, procedures, and regulations in a designated technical department.
• Interprets results, subject to verification by Supervisor, and providing allowance by State regulations.
• Answer telephones, maintain logs/records, organizational skills, proficiency with numbers, research information, time management, train employees, use computerized databases, written and verbal communications.
• Additional job duty (as assigned)
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent life science.
If interested, please apply!
Strictly Necessary Cookie must be enabled at all times for core functionality of the site and so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!