Pride Health is seeking candidates for a Phlebotomist opportunity based out of Exton, PA. This is a 8 months assignment, with a possible extension.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm, plus 2 Saturdays per month
• Performs blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups.
• Performs specimen processing in a safe, accurate, and professional manner.
• Performs order entry; retrieves and verifies patient collection data and patient special notations using appropriate sources.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 6 months of phlebotomy experience is required.
Interested, please apply!
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!