Pride Health is seeking candidates for a Phlebotomist opportunity based out of Warrington, PA. This is a 4 months assignment, with a possible extension.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 6:30am-3pm
• Performs blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups.
• Performs specimen processing in a safe, accurate, and professional manner.
• Performs order entry; retrieves and verifies patient collection data and patient special notations using appropriate sources.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 6 months of phlebotomy experience is required.
Interested, please apply!
Strictly Necessary Cookie must be enabled at all times for core functionality of the site and so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!