Pride Health is looking to fill Medical Assistant positions in New Berlin, WI. This is a 3-month contract position, with a possible permanent position.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am- 5pm
• Plan standard rooming and assist with procedures, discharge instructions, and other duties as assigned.
• Collaborate with the provider to make the patient feel at ease and improve the experience
• Follow department-specific protocols for procedures such as medical administration, respiratory treatment and any other procedures assigned.
• Monitor situations of compliance risk or patient safety concerns to the care team and/or leadership in a timely manner.
• Handle the supplies and maintenance of equipment as required by the standard guidelines.
Experience and Skills
• High school diploma is required.
• BLS certification required.
• Completion of Medical Assistant Program is required, and CMA or RMA is preferred
If interested, please share your updated resume!
Strictly Necessary Cookie must be enabled at all times for core functionality of the site and so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!