Pride Health is hiring a Remote Medical Coder to support our client’s coding queue for their healthcare facility in San Diego, CA. This position is a 3-month contract opportunity, with a possible extension.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 07:00 – 3:30 PST
• The incumbent coordinates and executes the financial billing of clinical trials.
• Responsible for compilation of statistical, fiscal and metric data as it relates to clinical trial activities.
• Assists with clinical research billing special projects.
• Ensures timely invoicing, and monitoring of patient charges on sponsored trials.
• Monitoring of study billable charges on study billing encounters/(HAR)s prior to monthly invoicing
• Performs audits of research-related study and patient accounts
• Interacts and successfully establishes collaborative working relationships, and communicates effectively with co-workers and personnel in other departments, particularly Medical Center Clinical Departments, Clinical Trials Office, Office of Coverage Analysis Administration, Physician Medical Group and Patient Financial Services.
• Hospital and/or Physician billing experience required.
• Expert knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, modifiers, diagnosis codes, and revenue codes required
• 2+ years of related experience. Working knowledge of clinical research billing is highly desired.
• CPC-H or CPC coder preferred.
Strictly Necessary Cookie must be enabled at all times for core functionality of the site and so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!